A few hospitalized in Marlborough home hearth

Post articles

An early-early morning dwelling hearth in the northeast Calgary community of Marlborough sent a few folks to healthcare facility Sunday.

Firefighters responded to the blaze, on the 100 block of Marwood Circle N.E., at about 5:40 a.m. Sunday early morning.

Write-up content

Hearth damage could be viewed on the home’s siding and into its backyard.

EMS said they attended the scene and transported a few grownups to clinic, each and every in non-lifetime-threatening condition.

Fireplace crews remained on scene into Sunday afternoon. The Calgary Fireplace Division did not promptly respond to ask for for further specifics.

Leave a comment

SMM Panel PDF Kitap indir